1:1 Concept Art & Illustration Consultation with Mathias Zamęcki
This price is for a One-hour call between you and me.sign up for waiting list here
My name is Mathias, and I have over ten years of experience in animation, advertisement, game, and film industry as a Concept Artist and Art Director.
(complete list of clients and project here)
When it comes to improving your art skills, people tend to get lost in the weeds due to information overload that's impacting the internet.
I've spent years of research and thousands of dollars learning from the best artists around in the realm of storytelling, composition, and painting.
I pride myself in always referring to myself as a STUDENT because that'll continue to make me a better coach for you. I take various painting and concept art approaches and don't limit myself to one style, but draw from many sources to create effective, non-biased results.
If you aim to become a concept artist, are already studying Art, or want to switch from freelance to a studio job, or need some help with developing skills and portfolio that will allow you to achieve those goals, you are in the right place. If you have some specific questions and areas that you want to improve, express them in a request, and I will see what I can do for you. If you want to see more examples of my work, visit my artstation profile: https://www.artstation.com/mathiaszamecki
This Mentorship is for artists that:
- Struggle to make better Art.
- Can't work out how to improve their fundamentals.
- Want feedback on their artwork, portfolio, social media strategy.
- Need tech support and advice(photoshop, blender, and others).
- Want guidance on their learning strategy.
Topics we can discuss:
1. Support with overcoming creative blocks.
- Art routine.
- Studying techniques.
- Break downs.
- Redline draw overs.
2. A review of your work and career journey to date.
- Creating a portfolio (If you don't have one)
- Portfolio review ( If you want to go through the existing one)
3. Suggestions for improving your marketing and networking strategies.
- How to get a job in the industry.
- Best places to post your art.
- How you can leverage social media.
4. Full AAA workflow.
- Tools implementation.
- How I work.
- How to work faster and more efficiently.
"Just stick with Mathias, and you can't go wrong..." Harun
"The session with Mathias was great. Mathias helped me solve artistic problems and pointed out many possibilities unknown to me early on. I would recommend it to anyone regardless of experience. "
How does it work?
After you purchase the block of time, you will get a "google meetup invite" to select a time option that works for you.
To prepare for the call, you will need to have the following ready:
- Three objectives/goals for the meeting that you would like help with
- portfolio link
- social media links
- Select and share the images, links, texts, and information you want to refer to during the session; choose images that you think best represent your practice from the start of your career to the present day
- 3 artists that inspired you
- Examples of my work that you want me to break down for you.
Make sure you are in a quiet place with high-quality headphones and a mic. Please make sure you are free of distractions. Following the call, you will get a video recording of your conversation along with notes, relevant links to things referenced on the call, and action items (as discussed). That's it. I will do the rest.
What if you can't help me?
When you send in the pre-call form, we'll get back in touch if we think we won't be able to help. If you believe you get no value on the call, we will, of course, refund you.
Can we cover multiple topics?
We can cover multiple topics, but this isn't about cramming as much into a session as possible. You will get value from depth, not quantity.
Can I hire you for longer?
After the call, if you would like more time or training, I have a VIP package available for ongoing work.
Cancellations and rescheduling
- Rescheduling: Sessions can be canceled or moved up to 24 hours before the session
- Refunds: We can issue a refund up to 24 hours before your session
- Late Shows: If you're late, you will eat into your hour time slot. The time starts at the agreed and booked time and date.
I have not started drawing yet. Can you help?
Yes, getting advice before you start is a great idea and could save you an incredible amount of time and frustration. Just let me know in the form you fill out and make sure you are clear on your art goals.